Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Workflow

I'm working on getting a good workflow set up for importing pictures and getiing them "developed" and shared. I love using my newish Mac for working with the photos, but ever since I've got it I haven't quite settled into a groove of how I work with my pictures.

One option I'm looking at is Adobe Lightroom. I actually like how it imports photos and uses them. I could definately get used to using it, but it goes out of beta status in a couple of months and I'll either have to buy it ($199 if I get it before April something) or find something else.


I've thought about trying iPhoto but I havent always heard the best things about it. I've looked at it briefly but not in depth. It just seems very proprietary, like a lot of Apples stuff


If anybody has any suggestions as far as what you do as far as a workflow on Apple machines I'd love to hear them.

No comments: